We strive to be transparent with all those who are interested in and support this ministry. We commit to integrity, excellence, and honesty as we carry out the mission God has given to us. We post our operating procedures and policy to allow our supporters a view into the way that we conduct Global Outreach's business.
THIS MINISTRY BELONGS TO GOD AND WE ARE ACCOUNTABLE TO HIM IN ALL THINGS.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God revealing God’s love and plan of redemption to the world. 1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:15- 17; John 3:16.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; Ephesians 4:4-6.
3. We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His virtuous and sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His victorious bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-4 and 1:29; Acts 1:11 and 2:22-24; Romans 8:34; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 and 4:15.
4. We believe that all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. Furthermore, we believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; that God will reward the righteous with eternal life in heaven, and that He will banish the unrighteous to everlasting punishment. Luke 24:46-47; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23; 1 Corinthians 15:51-57; 2 Corinthians 5:10-11; Ephesians 1:7 and 2:8-9; Titus 3:4-7; Revelation 20:11-15.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life.
John 3:5-8; Acts 1:8 and 4:31; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:14;
Galatians 5:16-18; Ephesians 6:12; Colossians 2:6-10.
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church. 1 Corinthians 12:12, 27; Ephesians 1:22-23.
7. We believe that the ministry of evangelism (sharing and proclaiming the message of salvation only possible by grace through faith in Jesus Christ) and discipleship (helping followers of Christ grow up into maturity in Christ) is a responsibility of all followers of Jesus Christ. Matthew 28:18- 20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15; 1 Peter 3:15.
8. We believe God’s plan for human sexuality is to be expressed only within the context of marriage, that God created man and woman as unique biological persons, the beautiful handiwork of a good and loving God. God instituted monogamous marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9.
9. We believe that we must dedicate ourselves to prayer, to the service of our Lord, to His authority over our lives, and to the ministry of evangelism. Matthew 9:35-38; 22:37-39, and 28:18- 20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15 and 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10; Colossians 2:6-10; 1 Peter 3:15.
10. We believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; and that we must have concern for the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual needs of all. Psalm 139:13; Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5; Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10.
NOTE: A copy of our annual financial report is available upon request.