We strive to be transparent with all those who are interested in and support this ministry. We commit to integrity, excellence, and honesty as we carry out the mission God has given to us. We post our operating procedures and policy to allow our supporters a view into the way that we conduct Global Outreach's business.
THIS MINISTRY BELONGS TO GOD AND WE ARE ACCOUNTABLE TO HIM IN ALL THINGS.
1. We acknowledge that this ministry belongs to God. As His children, we are accountable to the Word of God as our rule of faith, business and practice in all matters. We must conduct all business with the understanding that, "Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it" (Psalm 127:1).
2. We recognize God as the owner of all things; we are responsible for our use of these things in keeping with God's purpose; and we must give account for the quality and results of our management. Inefficiency and mismanagement and the wasting of resources can never be part of faithful stewardship.
3. We are committed to integrity. Integrity is about Christ-centered living. It is about doing what is right rather than what is expedient. Global Outreach will make its business decisions based on the standards and principles of righteousness, truth and honesty.
4. We are committed to excellence. Paul said, “This is a trustworthy saying. And I want you to stress these things, so that those who have trusted in God may be careful to devote themselves to doing what is good. These things are excellent and profitable for everyone” (Titus 3:8).
5. We are committed to honesty. Honesty means no false advertising. We will always be honest about our financial needs. We will always fundraise in a God-honoring and respectful way and not exaggerate or inflate the needs of this ministry. We will be transparent in all of our financial matters and business decisions.
6. We are committed to a vision that lines up with the Word of God. We must clearly communicate our vision and make it understandable and accessible to all.
7. We are committed to prayerful planning to accomplish our God-given mission and a willingness to step out in faith in obedience to the Holy Spirit. As the scriptures admonish, we must count the costs in our planning so that we can finish what we start.
8. We are committed to diligence. Being industrious, hard working, and having perseverance in conducting the business of this ministry will pay in the long run. Hard work and perseverance will bring increase. God blesses those ministries that base their work ethic on initiative and honest, hard work.
NOTE: A copy of our annual financial report is available upon request.